No products in the cart.
5 multi-purpose kitchen gadgets you’ll find on nununu.shop & wonder how you ever lived without, These multi-use kitchen gadgets will help you save space and time and revolutionise your kitchen
1. A grape, strawberry, and tomato cutter so you can flawlessly slice ’em in half the way chefs do on all of those fancy cooking shows.
You can also use this to safely cut bagels and slices of meats that you’re trying to cut through the middle of!
Promising review: “This item is the best kitchen helper. The first time using it I was apprehensive about it really working, but it works like a charm. Put my tomatoes in first literally slicing them immediately, then my green olives…perfect. I know I will be making more salads and healthy veggie trays with this food cutter.”
2. An oil mister that’ll help you perfectly cover all of your ingredients without getting your hands covered in grease.
Promising review: “This is a great item for lightly spraying salads, roasting vegetables, or adding some oil to a prepared plate of pasta. Avoids using more oil than necessary so that’s a savings right there. I also use it to put a light coating of oil on all my cast-iron cookware to prevent rust. Best of all, it looks great on the dinner table. Lots of uses which really makes it an asset in the kitchen. It seems that it should last a while so I think it is worth the few bucks spent.”
3. A handheld garlic press you’ll be ready to *rock ‘n’ roll* with right out of the package — don’t plan to invite any vampires over for dinner.
Promising review: “Easy to use! Easy to clean! Superior to a press and easier to use! No need for hesitation! Go ahead and buy it! You won’t be disappointed!”
4. A mandolin with 30 different cut options you can use to create one of those Pinterest-worthy vegetable platters shaped like a flower or a rainbow — so fun!
Promising review: “This item is amazing for both its safety features and ease of use. I am a bit of a kitchen klutz and feel completely at ease and fearless with this device. I made my own potato chips — I sliced with my Dash mandolin and cooked in my Dash air fryer. They tasted just like the ones I get from my favorite Portuguese restaurant but I’m hoping they are much healthier. I honestly think this is a must-have for all at-home chefs.”
Get it now for 35.90$
5. A Noodles Press Machine that’ll help you create the Sunday Funday of your carb-loving dreams — seriously, you can actually successfully get this done even on your first try!
Promising review: “Okay, this is the first review I’ve ever written because I just enjoyed this product so much! It’s exactly as described in my opinion, really great for the price. Bought it for my boyfriend who has wanted one forever, it arrived the next day, we made fettuccine that night and it came out great! Highly recommended for those looking for a pasta maker who doesn’t want to spend a fortune on the brand name.”
Get it now for 35.90$